The Success Institute Training: Be Strong – Be Confident!
Interview Skills Workshops:
Appropriate clothing is only part of the solution when applying for that next job. You also need to polish your professional image. By attending one of our Interview Skills Workshops you will learn how to offer a firm handshake, introduce yourself professionally, and appear confident and at ease when answering questions about yourself regardless of your history. Because a critical factor in getting any job is how you speak and convey your capabilities during the interview process; you need the knowledge and practice to make this step easier. After attending one of our Interview Skills Workshops, you will walk away like a pro knowing how to:
- Utilize Tools to Help You Stand Out, Get Remembered, and Get Called Back
- Turn Negatives into Positives About Any Situation When Telling Your Story
- Make Your Body Language
- Learn How to Respond To and Practice for Common Interview Questions with Confidence
- Answer Tough Questions about Job Losses, Layoffs, Holes on your Resume With Ease
Open to both men and women, these FREE mini-courses are offered in collaboration with career professionals and community organizations to improve your chances of success.
Job Search Workshops:
- Network like a master among your friends and acquaintances to find job opportunities
- Master proven techniques to post your resume so it will be seen by computers and anonymous human resource departments and increase the chances you will get called for an interview
- Understand how to use job search engine sites, such as: Indeed, LinkUp, and Simply Hired, and Monster as well as how to find company sites by keyword and location
Interested in attending a Success Institute workshop or having one scheduled at your location? Contact us
Bloomington Housing Authority recently hosted The Success Institute Skills Workshop. My background is in workforce development, and I thought this was the best workshop I have seen! It is direct, to the point, and is a great confidence builder. Two attendees used their new-found skills in interviews within a week of the workshop, and both received job offers based on their stellar interviews! I highly recommend this workshop to agencies that are working with individuals who are job seeking.
– Terri Korus, Bloomington Housing Authority ROSS Service Coordinator
As a student in the Kelley School of Business at Indiana University, I wanted to use my business skills to give back to the community. When I heard about My Sister’s Closet, its mission appealed to me & to provide women in the community with resources and clothing to help them obtain and succeed in a career. I had never considered that I could use my accounting knowledge to impact the future of a nonprofit, and my work with My Sister’s Closet has been extremely fulfilling. I encourage anyone to become involved in one of the opportunities with the organization. Not only will you help women in Bloomington, but you will also gain valuable skills and learn about your own capacity to make a difference.