Support My Sister’s Closet with your everyday purchases!
Register your online Kroger account, and a portion of the money you spend on groceries each week can be redirected to My Sister’s Closet. Find us using our organization number BP560, and start contributing today!
To Use the Kroger Community Rewards Program:
The Kroger Family of Companies is committed to community engagement, positive social impact and charitable giving at the national and local levels. Every community is unique, but our common goal is to partner with the neighborhoods we serve and help the people there live healthier lives.
One of the ways in which we do this is through our Kroger Community Rewards program. This program makes fundraising easy by donating to local organizations based on the shopping you do every day. Once you link your Card to an organization, all you have to do is shop at Kroger and swipe your Shopper’s Card. Here’s how it works:
HOW DO I SIGN UP?
1. Create a digital account. A digital account is needed to participate in Kroger Community Rewards. If you already have a digital account, simply link your Shopper’s Card to your account so that all transactions apply toward the organization you choose.
2. Link your Card to My Sister’s Closet. Selecting the organization that you wish to support is as simple as updating the Kroger Community Rewards selection on your digital account.
- Sign in to your Kroger account.
- Enter the name My Sister’s Closet of Monroe County or BP560 which is the number of the organization you wish to support.
- Select the appropriate organization from the list and click “Save”.
Your selected organization will also display in the Kroger Community Rewards section of your account. If you need to review or revisit your organization, you can always do so under your Account details.
3. My Sister’s Closet earns. Any transactions moving forward using the Shopper’s Card number associated with your digital account will be applied to the program, at no added cost to you. Kroger donates annually to participating organizations based on your percentage of spending as it relates to the total spending associated with all participating Kroger Community Rewards organizations.
If you have any questions, please contact our Customer Service Center.