My Sister’s Closet provides essential programming and resources free of charge to at-risk women living in poverty. While the cost of professional and workforce clothing is covered by public donations, the mentoring and advocacy services we provide are generally not supported by thrift store sales. As such, your monetary donations help advance our mission and empower women and children in our community.
Looking for other ways to support us?
- Donate today. Your gift will help train and support low-income and at-risk women, preparing them for better job opportunities.
- Give stocks from a brokerage account. Provide crucial financial support for our training and advocacy programs.
- Consider a legacy gift. Leave a gift in your will to support future generations of women.
- Join our Empowerment Circle giving program.
- Dedicate a gift. Make a gift in honor or in memory of a loved one.
- Make a pledge. Fill in a dedication today or print form and mail in later.
- Support us with your everyday purchases. By shopping via Kroger Community Rewards and Amazon Smile a small portion of your purchases will go towards supporting our mission.
- Corporate or Foundation giving. Consider becoming one of our sponsors.
Learn more about our giving campaigns!
My Sister’s Closet General Donation. When you make a general donation to My Sister’s Closet your gift directly:
- Supports our mission of empowering at-risk women living in poverty
- Funds essential life-skill training and mentoring services.
Relocation Fund. When you make a donation to our Relocation Fund/ Capital Campaign your gift directly:
- Supports the relocation of My Sister’s Closet and its programs to new facility
- Helps us reach our goal to raise $750,000 by October 2020.