Ways to Give
- Bequest MSC in your will
- Designate MSC as the recipient of a death benefit of your life insurance policy
- Transfer ownership of an existing life insurance policy to MSC
- Name MSC as the beneficiary of your Individual Retirement Account (IRA) or other retirement plan
Information for Tax Documents
Legal Name: My Sister’s Closet of Monroe County, Inc.
Tax ID: 35-2050048
Join our community of donors who have committed to our organization’s future.
When you include My Sister’s Closet of Monroe County (MSC) in your estate plan, you ensure that future generations of women and families experiencing crisis will find relief through our programs and services.
Unless otherwise designated, all planned gifts are directed towards MSC’s General Fund.
Your generous gift will:
- Contribute to the long-term financial health of MSC
- Fund essential services to women and families for future generations
- Positively change the opportunities for a client’s children
For more information on additional options, please contact our Executive Director.
Sandy Keller: Director@sisterscloset.org or (812) 369-6582