In today’s work environment, 21st Century skills and abilities are essential to finding sustainable employment.
Ready-2-Work provides intensive life skills training and real-world work experience to highly motivated clients seeking self-sufficiency, economic independence, and permanent employment. This paid multifaceted, 12-week apprenticeship program provides candidates with the following:
- Individualized training, mentoring, and job advocacy throughout the program.
- Private coaching in the areas of time management, reliability, teamwork, communication, and problem solving.
- Training in sought after skills such as social media marketing, sales, and supply chain management.
- Soft skills training in areas such as critical thinking, active listening, teamwork, and customer care.
- Weekly mentoring sessions with community professionals specializing in speech, presentation, mathematics, financial wellness, professional writing, interview skills techniques, and physical wellness.
- Nationally accredited WIN career readiness programming.
- Achievement certificates.
- Job advocacy with major employers to help Ready-2-Work graduates find employment
Partner agencies who would like to register clients in Ready-2-Work should contact Michelle Deckard at firstname.lastname@example.org.