Store Manager Position: PRIMARY TASKS, DUTIES, AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversee staff and volunteers with opening and closing store transactions.
- Work with Executive Director to plan store sales to reach daily/weekly goals.
- Accept and process community donations.
- Work with E-Store Manager and E.D. to select quality merchandise, researching prices, and brand authenticity.
- Ensure compliance with all store policies, procedures, and security measures.
- Supervise and delegate tasks among volunteers and staff to ensure productivity and consistent quality.
- Supervise stock processing by sorting, pricing, and displaying of merchandise within guidelines for operations.
- Supervise store cleaning and maintenance activities.
- Demonstrate excellent customer service, ensuring positive client and shopper experiences in store.
ATTRIBUTES IN THE OPTIMAL CANDIDATE:
- Must exhibit a demonstrated passion for My Sister’s Closet’s mission and core values.
- Empower staff and volunteers to communicate effectively about the organization’s mission.
- 2-years of retail sales management required.
- Community volunteer experience and engagement a plus.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Suite (i.e., Word, Outlook, Excel).
- Physical ability to stand, lift 20 pounds, and bend to complete tasks.
- Contribute to a positive work environment, helping staff and volunteers feel engaged, valued, and recognized.
- Possess strong operational and training skills in a multi-faceted busy environment.
- Possess strong problem-solving ability while organizing daily tasks.
- Communicate clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing.
- Careful handling of confidential and sensitive client information, respecting their privacy and dignity.
- Maintain a high level of integrity and personal responsibility when safeguarding the assets of organization.
Education: H.S. degree. Preferred: Degree in Apparel Merchandising, Supply Chain, Sales, Marketing, Photo journalism, or e-Commerce.
Prior Work Experience: 2-years of retail sales experience or 1-year of retail management experience preferred, but not required.
Full-time – 40 hours/week, Monthly Bonus, Commission, Generous Monthly Merchandise Allotment Holiday Pay, Vacation Pay, Store discount, and Fun atmosphere.
For inquires or to apply for this position: Careers@SistersCloset.org