The Success Institute Training & Certification Programs: Be Strong – Be Confident!
In today’s work environment, 21st Century skills and abilities are essential to finding sustainable employment.
Ready-2-Work provides intensive life skills training and real-world work experience to highly motivated clients seeking self-sufficiency, economic independence, and permanent employment. This paid multifaceted, 12-week apprenticeship program provides candidates with the following:
- Individualized training, mentoring, and job advocacy throughout the program.
- Private coaching in the areas of time management, reliability, teamwork, communication, and problem solving.
- Training in sought after skills such as social media marketing, sales, and supply chain management.
- Soft skills training in areas such as critical thinking, active listening, teamwork, and customer care.
- Weekly mentoring sessions with community professionals specializing in speech, presentation, mathematics, financial wellness, professional writing, interview skills techniques, and physical wellness.
- Nationally accredited WIN career readiness programming.
- Achievement certificates.
- Job advocacy with major employers to help Ready-2-Work graduates find employment
Partner agencies who would like to register clients in Ready-2-Work should contact Michelle Deckard at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interview Skills Training & Resume Review and Construction
Appropriate clothing is only part of the solution when applying for that next job. You also need to polish your professional image and communication skills. Regardless of your history, learning how to give a firm handshake, introduce yourself professionally, and appear confident when answering questions about yourself in an interview setting is essential. My Sister’s Closet can teach you interview strategies that will make the whole process much easier.
Learn how to:
- Use STAR statements and other tools to help you stand out, get remembered, and get called back.
- Prepare and practice for an interview using proven presentation techniques.
- Use body language to communicate professionalism.
- Respond to common interview questions with confidence.
- Turn negatives into positives when telling your story.
- Answer tough questions about job losses, layoffs, and holes in your resume with ease.
Job Search Assistance to help you:
- Use your networks of friends and acquaintances to find job opportunities.
- Post your resume online. Get noticed by future employers to increase your chances for an interview.
- Use job search engine sites to find job listings using keywords and location.